Our new Demo Program allows you to try one of our T Squared Putters on your home course, before you buy it.
We ultimately want to create a putter that not only looks good on the green, but more importantly helps you perform better. Our quick and easy process helps ensure you choose the right Putter for your unique stroke.
For more information please contact one of our Putter Experts.
Simply make your selection below, complete the checkout, and receive your Demo Putter in just a few days. Use the Putter for 14 days and see how it improves your game. We will then email and/or call you to discuss your 3 options...
1) Keep it. If you're happy and wish to purchase your Demo Putter, simply let us know, and pay the current advertised price.
2) Return your Demo Putter after 14 days for free* using our return shipping label. (*Must use original box)
3) Return and Order New. If you're happy but wish to order and customize a new T Squared Putter, simply return your Demo Putter, and place a new order.
To participate in the Demo Program there is a $50 charge to cover packaging, shipping in the continental USA, and FREE returns.
If we don't hear from you within 14 days of receiving your Demo Putter, and we are unable to contact you after 3 tries by phone and email, we will charge the full retail cost to your credit card on file.
For more information, see our complete Terms of Condition below, and then contact us today.
terms and conditions
T SQUARED PUTTERS Demo Program:
1. The T SQUARED PUTTER Demo Program allows you to try one T SQUARED PUTTER at a time for up to 14 days per household, and is limited to stock on hand.
2. Once you’ve selected your demo putter, you will be charged a service fee of $50 upon checkout. Note: We do not guarantee that you will receive a brand new club for demo through this program.
3. By ordering a demo putter, you are giving us the right to charge your credit card at a later date if it is not returned.
4. If you fail to return your demo putter following the 14-day trial period, you will be charged full retail price for that particular putter.
5. If you choose to keep your Demo Putter, you will be charged the current advertised price for that model.
6. If you like the club you tested but want to purchase a brand new one, return the demo putter within the 14-day trial period. And then order your new T SQUARED PUTTER.
7. During checkout, you must provide your email address and phone number in order to receive communications and instructions from us, regarding our Demo Program.
8. Once we’ve processed your order, we will ship the club(s) to you. Note: Your 14-day trial period begins once you receive the club and not when your club was processed or shipped. This will be determined by the delivery scan from our shipper.
9. Once your club has shipped, we will send you an email alerting you that your demo putter is on the way.
10. All T SQUARED Demo Putters are built to standard specifications: 34" length, 4 degree loft and 70 degree lie specifications, and come with a mid-size T Squared grip.
11. Demo Putters are only available when in stock, and this program is limited to customers within the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii.